Saturday 14 November 2015

SOCKS



Who knew that making socks could be so easy !
 I was happy to have been chosen as a tester for the Abby’s TrailBlazing Socks designed by The Wolf and the Tree. These socks are perfect for knit scraps and easy to sew. They can be made for both boys and girls and there are lots of different lengths and styles. My version was the simple bobby socks because only my little nephew was on hand to test for and I live in a Tropical climate so I have no need for all the other gorgeous designs. However, the sock comes in so many different styles that you will  never need any other sock pattern for your kiddo as long as you have this one. Go over to her   Etsy store  and get the socks! 
Then join the  Facebook page  and check out what everyone else has to say about this pattern and post the numerous pairs you have made!
Happy Sewing!!