Sunday 22 November 2015

SOCKS - AGAIN!!!



I got super jealous when I made  socks for my nephew a few weeks ago using the  Abby's Trailblazing Sock Pattern .
So it was definitely a happy socks moment  when Saskia opened up a tester call for the adult version and I was chosen to test again.
Now if you want a sewing project that takes 20 minutes (or less)  ,  uses fabric knit scraps  (a 24” x 15”    made my size 9 crew sock) , looks super cute, and  can be made for the entire family, you’ve got to get both the Abby's Trailblazing Sock Pattern  and the Adult version - Going Rouge Socks PDF Pattern designed by the The Wolf and the Tree
They make great Christmas gifts and who does not want to have unique socks to keep your feet warm and comfy. So guess what?? - buy the patterns and #sewallthesocks!!