Tuesday 24 November 2015

INSULATED LUNCH BAG BY SO SEW EASY

Looking for another great gift idea?
The Insulated Lunch Bag by So Sew Easy is a great little pattern that is perfect for depleting your  small fabric scraps.
 I did not insulate mine though, instead I used heavy weight drapery fabric both for the lining and the exterior and it turned out just fine. 
The bias binding on the bag can be store bought or you can make your own. (I made mine :) )
The pattern comes with one pattern piece and the rest of the bag parts are cut from specifications provided in the pattern. But because I I love my pattern pieces,  I quickly drew up my squares so I can have them to use over and over again, because I do plan on making more!
 
The bag comes with written instructions as well as a full length video on how to make the bag, great for persons who love to watch and sew!
 
Check out the other tester bags on the So Sew Easy site and learn more about the pattern here.
 
Happy Sewing!