Sunday 3 August 2014

PATTERN REVIEW: SANDPIT ROMPER by RABBIT RABBIT CREATIONS

I had the privilege of testing the Sandpit Romper by Rabbit Rabbit Creations .

This pattern  will really add some versatility to your child's wardrobe.
  • What makes it really great is that it is a unisex pattern (instant money saving coupon for those of you with both a boy and a girl) . 
  •  It allows you to utilize your scraps for pockets and other little ruffles and bows etc.
  • For new sewists, it is REALLY  easy to put together so  don't be intimidated by  the look. 
  • Also, there is plenty of room to add your own creativity (note, the bow - is not a part of the pattern and there are pockets for the back too which are optional) .
  • It can be a layered piece (something I dont need because we live in the Caribbean - smile)
 The pattern goes up to size 5 and my model is wearing the size 3 (she is actually 4 years old - but skinny).

 I can vouch that my fellow testers did a more amazing job than me with fabric choices! So check out their posts for great ideas!

The pattern will be released  tomorrow (August 4 2014),