This pattern will really add some versatility to your child's wardrobe.
- What makes it really great is that it is a unisex pattern (instant money saving coupon for those of you with both a boy and a girl) .
- It allows you to utilize your scraps for pockets and other little ruffles and bows etc.
- For new sewists, it is REALLY easy to put together so don't be intimidated by the look.
- Also, there is plenty of room to add your own creativity (note, the bow - is not a part of the pattern and there are pockets for the back too which are optional) .
- It can be a layered piece (something I dont need because we live in the Caribbean - smile)
I can vouch that my fellow testers did a more amazing job than me with fabric choices! So check out their posts for great ideas!
The pattern will be released tomorrow (August 4 2014),