Sunday, 6 July 2014


I found one yard of this teddy bear fabric on sale. Yup, love me a good sale.
The pattern used is the free Pat Bravo Tutorial

I decided to see how much I could get out of one yard of 45" fabric. So I divided it in half so it was now two pieces of 18 x 45. One tiny detail I forgot to pay attention -  yes - directional prints. I have seen it so many times on patterns and totally forgot to follow that rule here. Anyway, I have made one 3T top so far...and plan to use the other half and make a shirred dress / top. I will see how it works out.
To break up the monotony of the teddy bears, I added a neon yellow strip of fabric at the waist.

Even though it can easily slip on or off, I am practicing to make all my items with closures as I realise that most commercial pieces have a closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment