- foam board (mine is 8 x 8 inches)
- Glue ( I used shoemaker glue because that was all I had)
- Fabric scrap :
*TOP FABRIC cut 10 x 10 inches (ensure it is not too white because depending on the type of mouse you have it may not be able to “read on the white fabric and also you don’t want something that will get dirty too quickly.
* For your BOTTOM FABRIC cut 9 x 9 inches
- Wadding (cut 9 x 9 inches)
Steps to Success:
- Cut your wadding just about 1/2 inch bigger than your foam board
- Squirt or paint glue onto your foam board
- Stick wadding on top of foam board
- Wrap TOP FABRIC around foam board and keep in place with large paper clips or something to hold it down while you glue around the edges.
- Apply glue to the edges of the BOTTOM FABRIC and carefully glue in place on the bottom of the mouse pad - make it neat