Thursday 18 April 2013

DIY FABRIC DISPLAY BOW






Now seriously, I don’t know why I made this. I guess I just wanted to let my creative juices to flow. I was watching a video on how to make a bow belt and this is what I ended up with. After all , I really didn’t need a belt at that moment.

So it is just sitting there on my night table doing nothing.

I don’t even know why I bother to write a tutorial. Who will use it anyway?

Materials :
-          Cut TWO pieces of rectangle measuring  :



-          Sew them right sides together leaving out a 2 inch hole to turn it
-          Turn it over to the right side
-          Stuff it with sponge ( I actually had some synthetic hair from a weave I had in, and that is what is in it – gross right!)
-          Sew up your 2inch hole
-          Cut another piece of fabric about 18 inches long by two inches wide
-          Squeeze the middle of your cushion together in the middle like this



-          Start to wrap your fabric around the middle until it is finished
-          Sew it with a blind stitch to keep it in place
-          Done

Lessons learnt     NONE !
It was just for fun!